Texas Houston East Mission

Texas Houston East Mission

Monday, February 6, 2017

Well, this was an interesting week.

We got our car back on Tuesday. That was a super great blessing. It
has been running great and it seems like it's got a lot more power
now, although with Elder Kohler driving it might not be too long until
it's back in the shop.

This week consisted of a few interesting events.

First off, we just barely started living a new mission schedule. It
gives us a lot more flexibility and agency. It's going to be very
nice.

Second, we watched a certain investigator get arrested. Probably
because of all the threats she made to the cops as she was getting
arrested. It was pretty insane. I'm very glad for the gospel to keep
me away for consequences like this.

Third, we probably won't be teaching Kelli for awhile.

And finally, we just got our car towed.

So Elder Kohler (not to throw him under the bus or anything) parked
about 3 inches on this red line that is right next to our parking
space. Looks like Satan (K&K Towing) really wanted to ruin our day
today, especially considering its transfers in a couple hours and we
need to somehow give some other elders some rides, and haul their
bikes around. But it's OK. The church is still true. If anything this
has just strengthen my testimony. There is actual proof Satan is real.
That proof is the K&K Towing company.

Anyways, I am going to stay in Beaumont for 7 more weeks. Usually
transfers are 6 weeks, but this one is 7. I don't know who my new comp
will be yet. Maybe if I can get some WiFi later today I can send some
pictures of him.

Anyways, it's been an interesting week. Love you all

-Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment