Texas Houston East Mission

Texas Houston East Mission

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Tyler is in Houston

Tyler's Mission President


Your Missionary has arrived safely to T.H.E. Mission! Upon arrival we met your missionary at the airport.  They went to the Kingwood Church, had lunch and focused on training and interviews were conducted by President Drake.  Then they met their new companion and were transported to their area of service. They are now out diligently searching for our Heavenly Father's children and doing the work of the Lord. Thank you for sending your son's and daughter's to us, they have added great strength to our small army here in the Texas Houston East Mission. We love them and are so grateful to have them with us. You will find attached a picture of your newly arrived missionary with Sister Drake and myself as well as their arriving group and Trainer.

















 Message from Tyler




So I got to Texas yesterday, and that was fun. I met my new companion. He's great. He's actually from Layton. The area is pretty good. I still don't know where anything is, and it's really weird how there aren't any mountains around. The humidity isn't too bad either. My comp said our area is actually pretty ghetto. My comp told me a story of something that happened to him at our apartment, but I don't want to scare you so I won't tell you 😋



No comments:

Post a Comment